Starting Wednesday, November 11, 2020, we are returning to Curbside Service with normal hours: Monday-Friday 9am-6pm, Saturday 9am-2pm
Available Library Services
- Online Library:
- Reach the library by phone at (920) 787-2988 for answers to your questions, readers advisory, to sign up for a card, to renew your card, and more.
- Drive Up Library Service:
- Select materials to checkout by placing holds on the online catalog OR by calling (920) 787-2988 to request materials OR by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Staff can make recommendations or pick out materials for you with information on age group, interests, and format.
- After you get the notification that your items are available, make a pickup appointment by calling the library (920) 787-2988.
- Ask for make-and-take projects (subject to availability).
- Pick up the materials at the library entrance on the cart.
- Please wear a mask when you pick up your materials.
- Please observe social distancing if others are also waiting for their items.
- Bring your “ready-to-go” copies and faxes to the entrance and set them on the cart. Everything will remain confidential. Prices are 15¢ for black & white copies and 25¢ for color copies. Please use exact change.
- For wireless printing, attach the document to an email and send it to email@example.com. You will receive an email with a release code. Bring the code to the library and a librarian will print your copies and bring them out to you. Prices are 15¢ for black & white copies and 25¢ for color copies. Please use exact change.
- Wifi is accessible in our parking lot 24/7
- Follow us on Facebook.